|Hi everyone *(´ヮ`)~*|
Welcome to Anime-Lover-Group
This Group is for everyone who loves Animes and Mangas~
So feel free to join (=ヮ= )೨
But befor you join pleas read this rules!
1. No fighting, spamming or flames other Peoples Arts. If you do, you will be kicked out from this Group!! (╬≖ิ__≖)
2. Pleas respect other Artist, be nice to every member, watcher and visitor~ (or russia comes and gets you (^し^)
3. Don´t steal Arts from other People!!
4. Pleas sudmit Arts into the right Folders. If you need a new Folder pleas ask the Admin
(don´t be shy, she don´t bites) (☞≧ヮ≦)☞
5. Weīre also accepting Affiliates ｡◕`ヮ´◕｡
5. Mature content are allowed (honhonhonhon~ ლ(= з = )ლ ~♥ ) But please put mature content filter on!!
6. Have Fun!!!
::Reviving Heartbreak:: Chapter 1A/N: The first chapter of my new fanfic. ^^ I recommend that you listen to Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande and Nathan Skyes. <3 But listen to it when the chapter will almost end. C:::Reviving Heartbreak:: Chapter 1 by Laladeedadee
Anyways, I donut own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does.
Please, enjoy~! <3
:: CHAPTER 1: Unexpected Heartbreak ::
Ah… it’s a beautiful day~ the birds chirping happily, the sun shining, and bringing warmth on my whole body. I just can’t wait to get up and greet the whole world with a smile!
I really didn’t wake up as dramatic as that.
I woke up with a tired groan, courtesy of a stupid,
Reviving Heartbreak (A Fairy Tail Fanfic)A/N: Please, after reading the story, read my note at the bottom of the page. Thankies! <3Reviving Heartbreak (A Fairy Tail Fanfic) by Laladeedadee
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. (c)
:: PROLOGUE ::
That’s the one word that’s enough to make me run to the bathroom and vomit my heart out. Seriously. Everywhere. I see them everywhere that I think I’m gonna be freakin’ blind. Before, during and even after Valentine’s Day there are couples every freaking where – when I walk to school, when I walk from school, when everywhere I am there are freaking pairs of male and female publicly showing their affection!!
I’m not jealous (well, maybe I am but—shut up, Gray).
‘But why is the almighty Gray-sama angry?’ you ask?
Let me tell you a story (which I have never done before so I might sound crappy).
Well, let me sta
|More Journal Entries|